Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome



So I recently decided, after reading a friends blog, that I should start one of my own. But hmmm... what should I blog about? I have, by no means, an interesting life, nor do I believe I have anything inspirational to say. I guess I could just talk about the important things in my life. The most important thing is my son, Dean Richard, who graced us with his presence on June 25, 2010 at 1637 (4:30 p.m.)


I know he doesn't look so cute here, but this was taken just moments after he was so gently removed from my womb. I had probably the easiest delivery ever imaginable. I didn't have the best pregnancy, especially towards the end, but I was so lucky to have no labor, only 3 contractions and the most caring and compassionate OB ever.

I am so excited about being a mommy and watching Rodney being a daddy. I hope we are able to raise Dean as well as our parents raised us. I guess in 20 some odd years we will find out how well our parenting skills really were.

No comments:

Post a Comment