I have learned lots of things in these last 2 months. I shall list a few of them in bulleted form cause I like to read bullets.
- I can go 2 days without showering or leaving the house
- Sleep is for sissies
- I have an awesome husband (ok so I didn't just learn this but I just wanted re-enforce what was already the obvious)
- The smell of a clean baby is way better than puppy breath
- I didn't know that a child could poop so much!
- There is no such thing as running a "quick" errand
- Spit up is my new fragrance
- I didn't know I could love as much as I love my men
On another note, I currently have 2 friends that are dealing with some "womanly" issues. They are both wonderful girls who will be excellent mommies someday. Both of these young ladies have positive attitudes about their situations but I know that somewhere, either in the past or the future, there will be lots of tears and doubts about having children. I love both these girls very much and I pray that God grants them children of their own. I have felt guilty at times bringing my son to events. They say its ok but I can't help but kinda hurt for them. I just have to believe that Gods plan for them will play out in time. I can say so far, that the outlook for both of my friends looks good.