Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have successfully completed my required 3 days of employement for this week, and boy has it been a hard one.
This has been my first week back and I can say that it has gone by quickly but not without many tears being shed. Every evening as I got ready for work I could feel that knot form in my throat and my eyes welling up with warm tears. I would pick up my precious baby boy and just hold him tight against my body. Tears streamed down my face as I knew that I would be forced to leave him behind for 12 whole hours. I did not and still do not want to leave him behind. But I am lucky. I have a loving husband who watches over him at night, making sure he gets a bath and a full tummy before Deans off to the land of Nod. Then Rodneys up early to get him to his moms house, who watches him while I sleep. He's such a fabulous daddy!
I only work 3 days. I have 5 glorious days off with my little man and I plan to fill them endless cartoons, silly songs and cardboard books.

No comments:

Post a Comment