Saturday, October 30, 2010

A mis-match of notes

So the Deaner is 4 months old now. Man how time flies! I look back at the pictures of him on the day he blessed my life and I am in awe of the changes he has made. Everyday I thank the Lord for blessing me with this beautiful baby. I now know what my purpose in life is, to be a mom. It is the best job in the world. If only it paid more....
On another note,
I have been working like a dog recently. The bills from being off work for 3 months are piling up and IOU's aren't worth a dern anymore. People want their money and I can't blame them, but you can't get blood from a turnip, and the baby needs diapers.
On another note,
Every day I am amazed by my son. As adults, we forget about the "simple" things in life and the amusement they can provide. My son has discovered the ceiling fan. Its a wonderful contraption that hangs from the ceiling and spins! Oh my goodness! How neat it is to just lay underneath it and stare at the rotating blades! This provides a short period of entertainment for the Deaner. I love watching his eyes get big and light up when he sees one spinning. Its the simple thing in life.
One more note,
I have some super cute pics to post. Hopefully I will get them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment